Built in 1982 for Henry Evans of Mostyn Avenue, Heswall from a mould to the Morecambe lifeboat Sir William Priestly (Crossfield built in 1934). The hull was fitted out by him at Heswall boatyard.
Registered for shrimping in September 1987 as CH45, an old Evans family fishing registration number. Laid up at Heswall after his death in 2005 and sold two years later to Mr Beech of Hoylake and removed to Meols in May 2007.
Now believed to have been sold on to new owners in Maryport, Cumbria.