Based in Finland until the sixties.
Restored in 1989 at Cantieri del Tigullio, Santa Margherita Ligure. Since, under the ownership of Milanese Giovanni Broggi, she has had a blue hull. She still has the masts from 1943 and is a regular on the Mediterranean classic yacht circuit.
|Type of Boat:|
|Built By:||Abo Batvarf, Finland|
|LOA m / ft:||17.96m / 58'9"|
|LOD m / ft:||17.96m / 58'9"|
|LWL m / ft:||12.70m / 41'6"|
|Beam m / ft:||3.86m / 12'6"|
|Draft m / ft:||2.50m / 8'2"|
|Sail Stats||Sail Area: 146 sq.m|
|Displacement: 24 tons.|