Based at West Mersea and one of the oldest boats afloat.
1825 Bought by John Pewter;
1839 First rebuild;
1872 John Pewter dies, Boadicea sold to Binks family;
1901 Boadicea rebuilt in carvel;
1917 Iziah Binks sells Boadicea to Ernest French;
1938 Ernest’s son, Manny French, sells Boadicea to Michael Frost;
1945 Boadicea recommissioning begins on VE Day;
8th May 1963 Michael Frost starts total rebuild;
1972 Boadicea relaunched;
1989 Boadicea inherited by Martha Frost;
2006 Third-generation Rueben Frost takes ownership.
Information courtesy of Classic Boat(CB 235)