Commissioned by Antony Sanderson who extensively cruised in her on the Baltic and around Britain. She was run on coal but in 1912 Romola was brought back to the Camper & Nicholsons yard in Gosport and converted to petrol and paraffin.
The next owner was the Earl of Morton (a Royal Yacht Squadron member). Owned by Ernest Bramwell Ridsdelduring the 1930s.
She has recently completed a 20 year restoration by her present owner, Fred Multon (2006) and enjoyed a season of parading around the Mediterranean.
|Designer:||Charles Ernest Nicholson|
|Type of Boat:|
|Built By:||Camper & Nicholsons, Gosport|
|LOA m / ft:||26m/85'|
|LOD m / ft:|
|LWL m / ft:|
|Beam m / ft:||4.5m/14'6"|
|Draft m / ft:||2m/6'6"|
|Sail Stats||Sail Area: 184 sq.ft / 172 sq.m|