The original name was changed in 1937 to ‘Pamjan’ and this was carved into the deck beam together with Thames tonnage figures and registration number.
When sold in 1970 she was named ‘Svea’.
She was entered into the Small Ships registry in the 1980s and also during this time the Albin petrol engine was changed for a modern diesel.
Restored in the late 1990’s.
|Designer:||Norman Edward Dallimore|
|Type of Boat:|
|Built By:||W. King, Burnham-on -Crouch, UK|
|LOA m / ft:||11.2m / 36'7"|
|LOD m / ft:||11.2m / 36'7"|
|LWL m / ft:||7.62m / 25'|
|Beam m / ft:||2.4m / 8'|
|Draft m / ft:||1.6m / 5'5"|
|Sail Stats||The s ails in 1970 were red flax mainsail and|
|Construction:||Hull is predominately teak, some planks replaced with pitch pine after damage in the 1960's when she broke her mooring and went ashore. Her coachroof may have been raised in the 1940's or 1950's.|