Built in 1962 with drawings from 1931.
Totally refitted by Charpentiers Reunis Méditerrannee(CRM) at La Ciotat between 2011 and 2014 and re-launched in April 2014.
Work carried out includes:
The wood above the waterline, Oregon pine, and below the waterline, Iroko planking, was replaced as well as the oak wood for the frame steam and the teak for the deck.
The deck has been replaced as well as the superstructure. Two new SOLE 42 HP diesel engines, fuel and water tanks have been installed followed by all new electronics, batteries and safety equipment.
The chainplates and steel reinforcements were replaced by stainless steel.
Main mast and mizzen mast are original as are all the bronze winches. The interior is empty with only plywood painted flooring, 6 LED lights and 1 toilet. The interior is ready to be designed by a new owner.
Information from CRM in 2015.