Yacht: Conti Bernardi

Submit Information on this Yacht

Originally named ‘Gladoris II’,  she was commissioned by an English lord who sold her almost as soon as she was built to an American.   Later, she was bought by an Italian owner who used her as a ferry around Naples bay.

She came by her present name when the Azienda Agricola Conti Bernardi bought and restored her at the Cantieri Valdettaro in La Spezia, Italy.  She still has many of her original parts including her helm and compass binnacle and some of the interior’s mahogany panelling.

Designer: Albert R Luke
Type of Boat:
Rig:
Year Built: 1928
Built By: Lukes Of Hamble
LOA m / ft: 21.43m /
LOD m / ft:
LWL m / ft: 15.15m /
Beam m / ft: 4.3m /
Draft m / ft: 3.1m /
Yard No:
Sail Stats Sail Area: 258 sq.m
Construction:
Other:
Displacement: 37.27 tons

Submit Information on this Yacht