Named ‘Donna Michela’ by her owner, Earl Giorgini of Florence.
In the early 1960’s the yacht belonged to the Nautical Institute of Carloforte, Sardinia to train the seamen and officers. Her current name, Capitan Lipari, is from the founder of that technical school founded in 1906 .
Since 1991 she has belonged to the same owner .
|Type of Boat:|
|Built By:||Cantiere Navali di Recco|
|LOA m / ft:||23m / 75'4"|
|LOD m / ft:||20m / 65'6"|
|LWL m / ft:||/|
|Beam m / ft:||4.64m / 15'2"|
|Draft m / ft:||2.75m / 9'|
|Construction:||Oak planking on oak frames|