She was originally rigged as a cutter but was converted to a gaff yawl after going to a Wellington owner in 1911.
In 1920 she became one of the first yachts in New Zealand to carry a Bermudan rig, the gaff yawl rig was only reinstated in 1988.
From 1911 she was sailed out of Wellington, Lyttleton and Picton.
In 1978 her present owner Lawrence Johnstone returned her to the North Island.
|Designer:||Ted Le Huquet|
|Type of Boat:|
|Built By:||Ted Le Huquet|
|LOA m / ft:||14.6m / 48'|
|LOD m / ft:||10.9m / 36'|
|LWL m / ft:|
|Beam m / ft:||2.7m / 9'|
|Draft m / ft:||1.8m / 6'|
|Construction:||Triple diagonal Kauri over grown floors and knees|